About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Monday 19 March 2012

Market gods

 I started by trying to google an ebay god's image... that was an interesting search, let me tell you.

Ebay is a strange place, when I am a buyer, I want to find that unnoticed deal, and win it for a low price.

When I'm the seller, I want all to notice, and all to bid. I wish for bidding wars and high sale prices.

Currently, my ebay trading seems                         to have gone all wrong.

Which leaves me pondering. Am I simply out of favor with the market gods?

Any ideas on a good offering that would see a Ford shift for at least half of what I paid for it? (Not including the thousands spent in repairs...)

'Cause at this point if dancing naked in the rain is what will push the bids up, I just might give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment