About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Sunday 15 April 2012

Middle of April

The weather here has been crazy. We woke up to 4 inches of snow.

By noon, we were on the beach, in the sun.


It looked so beautiful out. 

Last night we walked down and had dinner, picnic style, on the shore. Watched the tide roll in and the sun set. And I forgot my camera.

So I thought what a great plan to repeat for lunch today.


The children and the dogs jumped out of the car. Then they jumped straight back in. 

That is a lie. Girl puppy would not get out at all. We tugged, pulled and begged. I offered sandwiches...

She stubbornly declined.

Hatchling no4 told me 'Oh My Dog Mama! It is freezing.'

We had lunch in the car, and just looked at the pretty waves.

Which is apparently the best picnic ever and we must do that again.

Now, I must figure out how to get ketchup out of the car seats. 

Poor car, it has been so good to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment