About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Must be inbuilt

Hatchling no4 came along after three girls. Three beautiful, wonderful, little girls had filled my home and my days with all things feminine.
Then we had this baby boy, a perfect, precious, little boy. I had no idea what I was going to do with him, except shower him with love.

Turns out boys come pretty well equipped to entertain themselves.

Hatchling no4 loves cars, trains, and dinosaurs.

However, all he needs to play happily, for hours, is a stick.


Let that boy have a stick, and it will be everything from a sword to giraffe.

Or in this case, a bow and arrow.


'Got'cha Mama!'

It must be inbuilt.

2 comments:

  1. Crazy, but true. I'm pretty sure I spent more time playing with sticks as a boy than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 grown daughters. Each one was suppose to be Michael. :) Now I am blessed with wonderful grandsons and cherish every minute I can spend with them. They are so much more adventurous than girls.

    ReplyDelete