About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Friday 16 November 2012

Friday again?

The mornings are dark and so we eat breakfast by star light.



The days are short. 

The mornings are slow and just a little quieter.

Which is quite nice. 

Soon enough we will be back in the middle of the long summer days. 

 I am stocking up on these calm dark hours, before the almost endless days see my hatchlings awake until two am. 

Not that I mind our midnight beach trips, it is just that this gentle wintery wake up is appreciated. 

Along side the various knitting projects, I have tried making mittens.

Here is my first attempt, a little blue pair for hatchling no4.


I knit really long cuffs so hopefully, when unfolded, they will stay in his coat sleeves.

Total cost of wool used, 35p. 

And on the off chance that you too have a Thomas the tank engine fan who needs to put his felt markers to a more productive use than colouring on the bedroom door, try this link.



No comments:

Post a Comment