About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Friday 8 March 2013

It's been a hectic week...


via @[372843136091545:274:Expanded Consciousness]

and we are almost on the other side of the challenges that we face today.

Once I come up for air, I must update with the adventures we are having.

With one week until my deadline, I'm writing like a mad woman, and my focus is on chocolate and coffee. 

Those are sacred, it is known. 

And I wish to thank my patient, and even the less patient hatchlings, for their support during this busy time. 

A whole lot of ipad time has been going on over here, I tell ya.

I sincerely wish you the happiest of weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment