About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Dolly's new possy

One naughty dog tore through my coop.

Leaving just one hen.

She has been a lonely feathered soul.


And now she has new friends:

The 'little red hens'.


I was quite worried she wouldn't take to them. 

She had become a people bird. 

I appreciate it sounds a little silly, but I am really pleased that the reds have decided to treat her as their  sovereign.

She was never the popular hen amongst our hens and part of me, that enjoys movies where the underdog comes out on top, is really pleased for her. 

Welcome to the family little red hens!

No comments:

Post a Comment