About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Breakfast at our house


I read another article today.

About how it is too expensive to eat 'healthy' foods.

I don't believe it.

That's a photo of our breakfast today. 

Minus seven blueberry muffins.

Those were eaten straight out of the oven.

Total cost of our breakfast - £3.

For six people, that breaks down to 50p per person.

Granted we have this sort of breakfast on an every other day basis.

Our hens give us free eggs, so we have poached eggs on homemade bread, on alternate days. For me to feed 6 people breakfast for a week costs me about £10.

I don't think that is too terribly expensive.

How much do you budget for breakfast?



No comments:

Post a Comment