About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Counting blessings

Because I have a lot to be thankful for.

And somedays, perhaps I take for granted all the blessings that I have in my life.


Then days like today happen.

All the pieces of my life feel disassembled.

The car, the computer, and the washing machine break down.

They say it comes in threes. Let's hope I am good for a while.


Even in the rain, waiting for the mechanic...


there is joy to be found.


Cathedrals to visit.


The sun will come out again,


but until then, we shall dance in the rain.


Today, I am thankful for all the blessings in my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment