About us

We are a hard working, family of eight. Swimming in the sea when we aren't busy on our small holding. Daddy dragon has to work away a lot, so this blog is to let him keep up with our adventures at home.

Saturday 20 July 2013

Maybe, I miscalculated...

Remember when I said that I wanted to get the hatchlings a little tent for camping out in the garden.

I went on about how much fun they had when we had the little tent in the house with the green carpets, and the little frogs in the garden.

Do you remember Grandad telling the hatchlings you could not pay him to sleep in it?

Nonetheless, at their request he folded himself up to squeeze into that tiny little space. Just because it made them so happy.

Well, I bought them a tent.


But, I don't really think I can honestly say that it is little.


Truth be told, I am certain I have never owned anything quite like it. 


We've built our selves an extension!


No points for guessing where the hatchlings plan to sleep tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment